What do you do to get over a break up?

I'm just wondering what you normally do to get over a break up? What your go to plan is?

Either as dumper or dumpee.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of drugs. Lots of hanging out with friends. Then more drugs. 'Course I've never been dumped. Err. Once, when I was 15. But, I've always broke things off, but it hurt just the same, I think. So, drugs. Ultimately, a relationship is only satisfying because of dopamine and serotonin, so if you skip the middleman, you can buy some time and feel even better than you did in the relationship. Mmm. As long as you don't get too crazy or sucked into addiction. Then you're liable to get hurt much, much more than before.

Most Helpful Girl

• only time is the way to heal

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• If I get dumped, I have as many quick meaningless affairs as I can until I feel better.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing in particular. Just live my life as if nothing happen, keep working on my life goals and accept that I'm gonna carry that crappy "heartbroken" feeling for awhile. There's really nothing I can do about it but to wait.