Could the private phone calls be my ex bf?

So I got into a real bad argument with my boyfriend (now ex) June 23, and I told him it was over. From that point on he would call me, but with no success since I've block him. I can tell when he attempts to call even when he's block is because this app notifies me when a block contact tries to call me, but won't let them through. He has call me and text me with no success for like 5 days in a row. After he eventide stop calling me after those 5 days, I now instead get private phone calls that I don't pick up. It's odd hoe he just stop calling me dosing his name, and when he 'stops' I'm randomly getting private phone calls. I get absolutely no telemarketers call as I have a app that block them all by the way and never received one on my phone. Just yesterday I pick up the private phone call and once I said hello, tey just hang up. Could it be my ex? What are the chances?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm, I think since you know he's been trying to call you after you blocked his number, it's likely that this is him. He must have figured out that you blocked him and is trying to call from another number. Although, it's odd that he would just hang up after you say "hello"... what's the point of calling you if he's not even going to say anything?

• My point exactly

• Right. Who calls someone and then hangs up? Unless its some sort of prank, but it seems like a pointless prank. A telemarketer wouldn't hang up when you say hello. Maybe he didn't expect you to answer so he got scared and hung up?

What Guys Said 3

• You can't block all telemarketers. It could still be that.

• Possibly

• It's likely, continue ignoring it. If it is him, he'll give up.. eventually.

What Girls Said 2

• 100%
    or at least using another's cell just to hear your voice

Someone more mature would send flowers, et al. to soften you up

Only the cheap, cowardly, introverted sophomores would continue to try phone ambush (even though it continues to fail = add stupid to the list) just to scratch their itch to recapture the status quo

• Exactly. If you have to really speak to me, then speak to me. Don't call if you're not gong to respond.

• Answer it with loud music in the back ground and sound like ur out just for a laugh.. It'll piss him off lol

• Lmao, I like this idea. Show him I'm having a good time.