Ex sent me a heart?

Me and my ex dated for 2+ years. I broke up with him and we have been broken up for about 4 months. I recently did a "to be honest and date or pass on facebook" which us immature teens do lol. You have to write something about the person who likes it in a message to them and whether you would date them or not. So my ex liked it and I sent this to him, "Tbh there's too much I could say & I honestly don't know what to say other than we're both idiots hahah but overall, I don't think I ever truly thanked you for always being there for me & I wish there was a way I could make it all up to you but I guess you're just going to have to take my word for it. So thank you. Also, I think date or pass is pretty irrelevant, because let's face it, I'm always gonna love your crazy ass haha." then he sent me back a heart.. What does this mean and do I send him back anything? Also, I want him back.

11

What Guys Said 1

• It means the same as the text, go get him back, girl

• What should I write back? it's hard cause all he sent to that long message is a heart and I don't wanna just pour my heart out to him looking like a fool lol

• Why do you think he's always going to be in love with me? I wrote that paragraph to him telling him I am always going to love him so isn't his turn to take initiative?

• Don't be like "whose turn is it?"
      If you want to make something happen, don't wait

What Girls Said 1

• Don't overthink it, guys have no second meanings