Ex question, whats this about?

We broke up 2.5 years ago. He is currently in a relationship. He's been ramdomly contacting me throughout this time. He'll just say hi and nothing else when I respond. I eventually started ignoring him cause I felt like he was playing games. Last week he called and said he was thinking about some things I said and how things went down with us... thinking about things with us... I asked if he wanted to talk about it and he said not right now... wtf does he want? Simply asking why a guy would do this if we haven't established a friendship, and he's not bringing up sex? Whats the reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might still have feelings for you or he is playing games. Only you know him and the conversation you guys had.

• So what would be the best way for me to get a better understanding of this? I was thinking about asking him why he's still questioning the breakup but he might not be completely honest about it...

• Thank you, you're always helpful. I appreciate you!

• Hahaha thanks 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to have you as a back up plan in order he breaks up with the chick he's dating.

• That could be the case, but wouldn't you want to make sure the person is single? Or even open to dating you? Keep in mind this is a person you were getting ready to propose to...

• I talked to him... turns out... in actuality, he hasn't completely let go yet... he's still not over it... thank you for your input. I appreciate it!

• No problem.πŸ˜„

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• he wants attention and wants to feel like you still have feelings for him. its about ego

• So a guy would call you, and ask "was I really that bad?" and be disheartened that you're ignoring his contact just to feed his ego?

What Girls Said 1

• He is trying to get into your head and probably looking for attention.