Have you ever regretted dumping your ex?

Tell me your story.

815

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I've always made the right decision. I had valid reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• No. If it gets to that point, she's shown she's a really fucked individual that I have ZERO problem cutting out of my life.

I prefer to let women do the breaking up. That way they are a lot less likely to make false accusations or destroy your property. The key is to make them think it's their idea to end things.

• Like many of the others I probably regret the way it ended but it had to end - If anything we let it go on too long - It took me a long time to get over it.

• No. When I dump them I did so for a reason.

• emotionally, yes.

rationally, no.

• I've regretted not dumping them sooner to help spare the pain.

• nope. there´s always a very good reason. that reason doesn´t go away over time usually.

• I don't think much about it nor do I intend to,.

• I never dumped anyone. I got scammed by people, though. Does dumping scammers count? I don't regret dumping scammers.

• only thing i regret about dumping an ex is not dumping them sooner

• No, having regrets is counterproductive.

• Not ever. I did what I did at the moment I wanted to do it's no.

• well I've only broken up with one woman, and I've never regretted it. I felt bad, but never regretted it though.

• Don't regret it one bit at all.

• Haha no I don't care

What Girls Said 7

• No i moved on fast. i didn't feel guilty at all when i cheated on my first love until a couple years later i started to think about how awful it was for him. At that time he even told me he found a way to forgive me and begged me to stay but i knew what i did couldn't be undone so i decided to set him free. I didn't regret the dumping it was the cheating that haunted me.

• I haven't had a legit relationship to say that I have dumped anyone.

• What about friendships? Have you ever defriended someone and regret it now?

• Mmm not really, I only defiended 2 girls
      One of them had a bad influence, very depressive and Bipolar and even when i tried helping her she was being really bad and sarcastic (at the end of the friendship)
      Other one was talking behind my back in Uni because i had better grades than ber and tried to use me for my money plenty of times
      No regrets lol

• I've never dumped anyone lol

• Never, because its their happiness vs my misery at that point.

• I regretted hurting him, but not really that I broke up with him. I knew it had to be done.

• He regretted dumping me, I didn't.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more