Have you ever regretted dumping your ex?

Tell me your story.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I've always made the right decision. I had valid reasons.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• No. If it gets to that point, she's shown she's a really fucked individual that I have ZERO problem cutting out of my life.

I prefer to let women do the breaking up. That way they are a lot less likely to make false accusations or destroy your property. The key is to make them think it's their idea to end things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like many of the others I probably regret the way it ended but it had to end - If anything we let it go on too long - It took me a long time to get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. When I dump them I did so for a reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • emotionally, yes.

rationally, no.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've regretted not dumping them sooner to help spare the pain.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope. there´s always a very good reason. that reason doesn´t go away over time usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think much about it nor do I intend to,.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never dumped anyone. I got scammed by people, though. Does dumping scammers count? I don't regret dumping scammers.

0|0
    0|0
  • only thing i regret about dumping an ex is not dumping them sooner

0|0
    0|0
  • No, having regrets is counterproductive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ever. I did what I did at the moment I wanted to do it's no.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I've only broken up with one woman, and I've never regretted it. I felt bad, but never regretted it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't regret it one bit at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no I don't care

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No i moved on fast. i didn't feel guilty at all when i cheated on my first love until a couple years later i started to think about how awful it was for him. At that time he even told me he found a way to forgive me and begged me to stay but i knew what i did couldn't be undone so i decided to set him free. I didn't regret the dumping it was the cheating that haunted me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a legit relationship to say that I have dumped anyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about friendships? Have you ever defriended someone and regret it now?

• Mmm not really, I only defiended 2 girls
      One of them had a bad influence, very depressive and Bipolar and even when i tried helping her she was being really bad and sarcastic (at the end of the friendship)
      Other one was talking behind my back in Uni because i had better grades than ber and tried to use me for my money plenty of times
      No regrets lol

• I've never dumped anyone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, because its their happiness vs my misery at that point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I regretted hurting him, but not really that I broke up with him. I knew it had to be done.

0|0
    0|0
  • He regretted dumping me, I didn't.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more