Can I be mad at my ex for having sex with other girls?

He's trying to get back with me and tells me he loves me and wants to marry me. He made it seem like he didn't have time to date or hook up because he's so busy with school yet today it came out that he has. I'm so upset and don't know what to think. I know I can't technically be mad at him but also feel misled at the same time. Like why did he feel the need to not say it then say it now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is your boyfriend Ross from "Friends" by any chance? #WeWereOnABreak! In all seriousness: No, you can't be mad. You weren't dating, why wouldn't he sleep with other people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Y'all weren't together so no you SHOULDN'T... be mad, buttttt you're only human and had feeling's for the guy so yeah I can see why you were mad. You can't hold that against him though since you two had no relationship at this point. But why would you want to be with someone you knew or felt was toying with your emotion's/leading you on? How someone treated you at the end of your relationshop is far more telling about their character than how they were of you during it! The number one lie men and women tell is: I'm too busy this and that! Guess what I've learned over the year's... KNOW ONE!!! is EVER... to busy to make time for you! It's just a matter of who and what they deem a priority. And if the love doesn't feel like 90's R&B music... you shouldn't want it anyway B-) Tell him "You better tell Keith to Sweat you, cause I won't do it" lol frfr.

• Lol thanks sugar😁 wasn't expecting that and be well. You're a pink starburst kid... don't let them treat u like a yellow one.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 16

• No you shouldn't be mad. Your broken so he can spread as many women legs that he wants. You should be mad at yourself for thinking about reviving a failed relationship.

rhema02.files.wordpress.com/.../...-stay-an-ex.jpg

• He isn't in love with you. He only wants you as a backup plan till he finds someone else

• Why are you still in contact with someone that unstable? Get rid of him and move on. No drama then. Simple.

• Key word ex. Why is this dude your concern. If you broke up that means you broke up. I don't understand how people end up hooking up with an ex after two weeks. You made the decision so follow through with it. How feeble minded can you be? He's obviously playing fucking games with you. Don't be naive about it. Fuck emotion rn.. Think logically. You get back with him everything that you experienced.. All that heartache will happen to you again.

• You cannot really be mad since you were not together at the time he did all of those things, but I definitely would not get together with him if he is going to act that way

• Why are you even still talking to an ex? Exes are ex for a reason. Dont hold onto him. Let go and move on.

• "It's none of your business what he does with his body."

Feminism. Shitty arguments since forever.

• he's ur ex for a reason probably best to keep him as an ex

• You can be mad that he let you believe he was not seeing other girls, but you should have known he would've been.

However, ex's are ex's for a reason.

• Who broke up with who and how long ago?

• I broke up with him back in December, but he's been trying to get me back ever since. I still love him too, but we agreed we were both going to work on some of our issues first.

• I feel like he lied. He said he was saying it reference to when we were together, that he never cheated. But I had asked him about currently, and he said he had been "too busy", and now he's saying that at the time, he was. I think it must've happened right after we broke up. I'm not saying he had to come out and tell me everything since it isn't really any of my business anyway, but he could've just said that and left it at that instead of leading me to believe it wasn't happening at all.

• Well at this point you are speculating. It could have happened last week for all you know. Until you know he is lying you don't have a right to be upset with him. You broke up with him and he has been trying to get back together with you for months. He had every right to pursue other women, especially given that he had had no success in getting you back.

• You are plan B. Possibly C.

• Apparently you are so I guess you can be, is it wanted? No

• He just sounds like he's f*cking around obviously doesn't really respect you/love you... If he did he wouldn't be sleeping around right now. Actions speak louder than words... Good luck.

• Yes you can be mad

• sleep with two men and marry him.
    IT'S FAIR!

• No since you won't together

What Girls Said 5

• Did he have sex with other girls when you were together? If not, then technically yes he's free to do whatever he wants. If he never committed to you and made you his girlfriend then he can't exactly be blamed. You should know better from a guy who finds excuses to not date you.

• No, if you're broken up then everything they did in that period is moot. You don't have any obligations towards each other if you're not committed to each other. He probably didn't want to tell you because he knew you'd react this way, and honestly his sex life is none of your business if you're not together. If you can't deal with this then don't get back together with him. However I really don't think this should be an issue.

• don't go back to him!!!

• don't waste your time. you broke up with him. he has the right to do whatever he wants.
    stop contact so you can move on.
    my ex. broke up with me. he is with someone else and he just called again.
    i ignored him.
    we had a good time. but its not meant to be.
    so do what you can to move forward.

• You weren't together so no you can't be mad