Help!!! How do you get a guy to tell you their feelings for you?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him

• I can't do that because then he won't tell me his true feelings.
      This guy doesn't share his emotions well

• @121898 liten to me girls... if you ask the guy and your guts telling you he isn't genuine and just playing with you.. he's not worth your time..

• We'll my gut is telling me he's not but yet we are not together so I just don't want to get blindsided

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make someone tell you how they feel. You could ask him and that's about all you can do.
    If he doesn't wanna talk about it Cuz he isn't emotionally available that way than that's a big issue!! He should be able to tell you how he feels.

• Well can't I get him to bring it up by asking in a round about way?

• I'd just be honest and tell him how you feel and hopefully he returns the favor and tells you. Chances of that happening are very slim tho because most guys don't enjoy talking about feelings. You should just ask straight out for your own sake:) what do you have to lose by doing so? If anything, you can move on if he doesn't feel the same.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!