When you tell this to your ex... What do you mean?

Have you ever told an Ex "I care about you?" Why did you feel the need to mention that? Were you hoping to get back together? Do you still have love for your ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's the truth, just because we didn't work out doesn't mean I have to stop caring... unless she was a complete moronic arrogant manipulative cunt. But yeah, if we ended in an understandable manner, as a matter of, my ex's are my friends still and we have no hard feelings. ^^

• Hmm so any chance u would get back with them?

• You know, I thought about that before, but nahh we all moved on. I think my biggest regret would have been not speaking to them anymore. We're all on good terms though, and I treat them like the sisters I never had haha.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It means they miss them

• I love the memory of him, but I don't think that I love him. My knees shake whenever I see him but i think that is because he was my first boyfriend and first love, and also my first heartbreak