How would you feel about an ex moving into your building?

I dated this guy last August to October. It ended horribly. There was a lot of drama that went on for months. It all ended for good in January. He just moved into my building. Is this weird? He ignores me when I see him.

It was really messy at the end. However, I just keep thinking it was only 3 months of being in each other's lives. We can coexist. If he tries to talk to me should I ignore him? What if he won't stop?
Thanks

11

What Guys Said 1

• It wouldn't bother me. I would never acknowledge they existed. If they collapsed in front of me needing cpr I'd just step over them and continue with my buisness

• So you don't think it's weird that he moved into my building?

• I'm just stating for me. I can't speak for others

• I know. It is a nice building.

What Girls Said 1

• Would be fucking awful. Awkward as heck. He's ignoring you? Good. Ignore him back. If he talks to you, respond politely, as you would a stranger.

• My friends say he is stalking me, but it's been months. I think he just liked the building. I live in a trendy area.