Why do ex's remove you from social media?

If an ex removes you from social media, will they contact you later on?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When people are hurt or feeling over emotional they sometimes react and respond in an irrational way. People react negatively to their negative emotions. They do or say things in the heat of the moment , they may behave totally out of character

Therefore, they make hasty decisions, such as blocking or unfollowing people on social media. .

Later when they feel less emotional and more rational in their thinking they usually regret making such a rash decision , so in a lot of cases unblock /follow people they've blocked /unfollowed.

So really, people's behaviour is only parallel to how they feel at the the one.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depend on how mad are they.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They are removing everything that reminds you of them. Essentially it's the equivalent of erasing you from their life. They don't want to see remnants of you still lingering about their new world. They don't want to see or hear from you again.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you feel when ex's do that to you right after a breakup?

• To be honest, I've never had that happen before. I'm old fashioned and just use my phone to communicate with him.

• Maybe later in life, who knows. Some exes remove there exes from social media to help themselves move on and also so they won't be tempted to look at there ex's profile and stalk there page. Maybe they just want to focus on themselves so that they can move. Depends on how they feel, if they miss you or whatnot maybe they'll contact you later on life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!