Stupid choice.. what do I do?

Ok. So a year ago i got in contact with a guy who i was interested in and was interested in me previously.. that previous time it didn't happen.
A year ago everything was going fine. He wanted to take it slow and stupid me wanted to rush. We had a connection but i stuffed it up.. i got impatient and pretty much said extremely nasty things. He didn't want to talk to me after that.
14 months has gone by and i am working near his house. Well 15 mins away. I need to actually go to the train station he needs to get off at to go home.
He was angry before and i want to try and make amends.
The problem is im worried he will react na2d or has a girlfriend.
Should i forget about it? I have tried calling but the number is off. Maybe he has changed it.
Should i email him and what should i say?
Or Facebook to get his attention? But the problem is. If he has a girlfriend and she sees it. .
Is it worth it?
I have never felt about a guy like i do him. km

I know what to do. I want to contact him but want advice on the best way to try and make amends. Nothing wrong with other opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm semi-sorry for saying this: if you don't know what to do in a simple situation like this at your age, then you are in over your head.

What he is doing with his life is of no concern to you any longer. You made your case clear a while ago.

• I know what to do. I want to contact him but want advice on the best way to try and make amends. Nothing wrong with other opinions.

• There is no reason to make amends. You owe him nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should let that rest.

• Well you asked "should I forget about it?" My answer is yes. If you're asking "how would you recommend I contact him since I definitely will be doing that?" Then I say a message on FB. He can either look at it and respond, look at it and leave it, , or ignore it all together. Either way you get an answer. If he is interested he will respond.

What Guys Said 2

• You are holding on to the guilt and regret. Mistakes happen, meeting at the wrong time happens.

Focus on yourself and your life. Time heals all wounds and let it go and if you see him at the train station say hi, but let this go and move on

• Maybe ask yourself what you hope to gain from contacting him?

And are you are able to accept him being nasty, or being happy with another women if you do contact him?

• Move on I guess and don't be so clingy next time.

What Girls Said 0