My husband does sex talk with so many girls. when I or children go in the room he gets confused and try to hide. is it normal for guys to do this?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably normal for some guys to do it but not normal for the wife to seemingly accept it!

• Then what should i do. i am going through this from so many years. i have children thats the reason i am not divorcing him

• NEVER EVER STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE YOU HAVE KIDS... it will only make you both unhappy and the people that will suffer most are the kids. Do u want them growing up thinking its acceptable for the husband to mess about with other women? Divorce him on grounds of unreasonable behavior and move on with your life. Was this how you imagined married life to be? I bet not.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal for pieces of shit.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• its gateway cheating!! lol.. No on a serious note this is not acceptable and you need to end it..

What Girls Said 1

• No, it is not normal!