I have tried to be with my ex he met me after 2 months later. And he told me he after two days he has no feelings or connection what does he mean by?

Need advice

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I fear he means exactly what he said.

I am aware that you probably don't like to hear this. I feel for you, but it's time to move on.

I hope that you find peace, and that your next relationship is a happy success.

• The time we met he got me to get him stuff e. g. cigs, presents booking for thr room jaccuzi everything. I did everything he wanted. He deleted my messages of him and me on my phone when we met so I dont have anything to prove I was with him on the meet up. He wanted me gone. Because he kept hiding around so his family dont know about me. I randonly called his house and spoke to his sister because he stopped speaking the 2 months we werent seeing speaking due to his problems. And he came back and just opened my feelings to hurt me more

• Well, that's all you can do then. Good that you learned something, though I'm heartly sorry you had to learn it that way.

I hope you find the love you are looking for.

Tell me, what are you doing with your life? What kind of things would you like to do?

• I am on stand still in my life. I feel I will never find someone that I would love as I go for looks a lot but ai need both looks and personailty I am giving up that im not happy in life. The goals I wanted is now gone. I am conecentrating on work and family. But Im missing the life I wanted ahead. But need to realize he would never have made me happy in the long run as the way he treated me.

What Girls Said 1

• He has moved on I think

• What makes you think that? He told me has know one yet. But he probs didn't want any evidence on case it came back to him over my conversation and relationship with him in a way u may be right