What would you do?

My boyfriend is going to leave me soon, how should I react? What's the best thing to do in these cases? Like tell him to fuck off or be mature or not saying a word or what?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to be mature and gentle and cooperative. Try to avoid a lot of drama. Even if you don't care at all about him, it'll tend to make you feel better about yourself. If you do care about him and hope for a second chance some day, your odds tend to go to zilch if there's a huge scene during the break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you knows he's leaving you as in breaking up then tell him you already know and thats it. Or leave him before you're left, don't use nasty words they just sound nasty lol. Be mature about it but let him know that since by the time he planned it gotten around to you that its immature.

What Guys Said 21

• You can do a preemptive strike and break up with him first. I recommend packing all of his stuff and returning it to him and start throwing out stuff that reminds you of him

• Do not say anything.. just let him go, that would be the mature thing to do here.. you then move on and find someone better.. then do not except him back when he realizes he lost someone special.. lots of guys do this and it is most times a ploy to get something you did not give him or he thought he could not get.. there are many more out there.. he was most likely nothing special to start with.. he just thinks he was and is. take care

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚it's not nice to ask!.. A question who's answer you already know!..
    As far as I know you sexy one! You will say him to fuck off! And if you played it cool then the anger will be stored like a pool and one day the dam will break and you will say him fuck off.. You fucking numbnut I am better off without you..

• Just quietly find another guy. When he does leave, you won't be bothered. I don't normally advocate two-timing, but if you're sure he's going to leave, then be one step ahead of him.

• Be mature. I think you'd eventually regret doing anything else.

• When he say that tell him you also wanted to say the same but you were waiting for the right moment...
    And thank him that he himself said that lol
    He'll get pissed

• First tell me what are you planning to say?

• I have no idea yet

• Ok good
      I guess that's why I'm here
      To help you πŸ˜‚ LOL
      Right?
      So I think you should be mature and act like you don't care
      He'll genuinely die from inside if you won't react at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LOL

• This guy have a point πŸ˜„

• just 'goodbye'

• Break up with him first hahaha. In all seriousness don't prolong it, just end it and move on.

• How do you know he is going to leave you soon? I think in these scenarios it's best that you don't become needy

• be mature and not say a word to him

• The best thing to do is understand he isn't the one and put aside any feeling for him. Focus instead on your life goals, fun with friends, and flirting at bars.

• If you know he's gonna break up with you, break up with him first. Nothing is more irritating that when you're dumped by the person who you wanted to dump

• Goodbye!

• Fuck off πŸ˜„

• Find yourself another guy. That usually stings alittle unless he's a narcissist

• Not enough information. Why is he leaving you? How do you know he's leaving you?

• I explain everything in another opinion

• Oh, he's found another girl (or maybe just had sex with her but is like 50/50 on whether he wants to go further with it.) Ok. Not much you can do. Problem with long-distance relationships is that it always take so long to bring things to a resolution, so you sit around waiting for stuff like this to drop.

Don't break up with him though, there is a chance he's over-reacting about something that's actually won't turn out to be a big deal to you. Just wait it out, have patience and discipline. :)

• Well idunno what the best thing to do is, but I know if you just hook up with another guy before he can even dump you, that's gotta be better than getting dumped.

• Lol @ u getting dumped. Just lol.

• You have to say the full story why is he leaving you?

• I don't know yet, he said "everything that must be said will be said not the 30th of July" (we have long distance relationship)

• Your boyfriend is so stupid... Sorry for interrupting your convo just had to be said

• @Dingsbums Couldn't agree more.
      @Carliexo7 Honestly you sound better then him. He reminds me of myself few years ago. Completely immature. A boy pretending to be a man. Anyways as I said in beginning maybe its nothing but still he is not acting like a real boyfriend should. Make him understand the way he acts is not right. Same way as you tell him everything (I hope you do) he should do the same for you. You deserve to know why is he being an asshole.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him to Fuck off and that you will find someone better than him cio bellissimoπŸ‘‹πŸ½
    I hate guys like him!

• Be the mature one, tell him you wish him all the best, just make sure you let him know... ci rimette lui :P

• Mentally/emotionally prepare yourself. Be mature about it, maybe even don't say a word at all