Going to a concert with my no longer girlfriend need some help?

So there was a girl I dated for a couple of weeks and she cheated on me. Beforehand we made plans to go see two music groups at a concert. But I also found out she changed on Facebook that she is in a relationship. When I asked her about it she said it was with coffee sleep herself and I (as in hershelf). I haven't bought the tickets yet because of this but I really did want to go to this concert. What should I do. I am just real tired of all the head games but I don't even know how to approach this towards her. What should I do should I see if she can pay for her ticket?

Truth is I still do want to be friends and supposedly so does she at least that's what she told me first off. But she keeps sending me mixed signals.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Just find another person to go with, you're not obligated to go with her, after all you made those plans when you were in a trusting relationship, so just find someone else.

• Maybe go with someone else...

What Guys Said 1

• Let her know that you "changed your mind and you will not have a ticket for her." Rather, enjoy your time with someone that'll make you happy. If someone cheated on you but want the best of both worlds of friendship and forgiveness. Nope. You should forgive her but being friends and doing stuff for/with her ain't a good idea.