Break or break up?

My LDR boyfriend, now not exclusive, and me have been having issues. He has been leaving me out in the dark (due to being confused) and of course I have been pestering him cause that was hurting me. I should have just let him be, but I was really confused why he wasn't being caring. Anyways we established that we would not treat "us" as a serious relationship and we would both take time, especially him cause he has conflicting feelings. He doesn't want to date anyone (just wants to be alone) and I don't either, but I don't want to miss an opportunity waiting just for him to tell me he doesn't want me. I told him to take his time and contact me when he feels like it, I am making no effort whatsoever, I won't actively be looking but if someone presents themselves to me I will go out. We aren't the type to just sleep around, so I'm not worried about that. Is this a break up?

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• When a guy wants a girl, they will do almost anything to be with them. If his feelings were strong for you, he wouldn't let you go. BUT... giving him space may allow him to realize what he's missing out in life. I really don't think you should wait for him though.