My girlfriend left me for no reason and its killing me?

hi all,
we are in a relationship for approximately 6 years and we had a beautiful time together. she had been behaving strangely from past 5 months like to call me only once a week, don't text me as I came abroad for higher studies before a year. she just told me I don't want to talk to you and it's over let's break up.!! after asking many times why are you doing this to me she replied '' you got bored'' I am unable to accept or take it anymore!!! I don't know what to do?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure there was a bigger reason she isn't telling you.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. "My girlfriend left me for no reason." No, you may not understand her actions, but she had a very definite reason for doing what she did. You may never know, but it sounds like you had an LDR and those are difficult to maintain. Loneliness is awful and the temptations close at hand often are too tempting.

2. It's killing me." No, you will survive this experience but engaging in hyperbole will not help. Read this:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11176-a-practical-guide-for-how-to-get-over-your-breakup-how-to-get-on

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately it looks like the relationship got boring and she just wasn't interested anymore... sorry

What Guys Said 4

• "' you got bored''
    seems to be the answer. which i presume means she feels you got boring

i think you just move on. give her the space and break up she asked for. i mean you could reach out and find out if there are things taht could change in the relationship that may make things work but otherwise i think you just try to let it go and move on

• I'm sorry.

• There is something else.
    To be honest with you probably she meet someone new and cheated.

• Lol. Pretty sure you were getting cucked by Tyrone and Jamal the whole time.