What does it mean when a guy deletes his ex from Facebook over a year after they broke up?

Updates:
xxx
Bump

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what you've been through.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally i think it could mean a lot of think it just depends on how you look at it. It could means he's finally over her/him completely that he doesn't see her/his significance in his life. It could mean he has a new boy/girlfriend and he/she doesn't want HIM to have his ex on fb. It could mean he hasn't been able to move on from his ex and the only was he see fits is to erase his ex from his life to get a clean slate and move on. Its really how you look at it so you never know for sure until you ask him about it coz all this is based on assumption. Hopefully i helped... good luck.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes, you just don't feel like being associated with a person anymore. Don't see an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want her in his facebook list it means

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He's over her and not planning to get back with, or communicate with her in the future. If you're the ex and your old boyfriend removed you from his friends, just go find new ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • He just got around to deleting friends off Facebook.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I do that I'm not only over a person but thy also annoy the living crap o out of me. Or maybe his girlfriend made him do it

1|0
    0|0
  • They probably just don't want to be associated with them anymore and have moved on.

0|0
    0|0