Girlfriend broke up with me for things I said. Should I say sorry?

Girlfriend broke up with me for things I said. Should i say sorry? Would it change anything?
She also did actions to damage the relationship

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats done is done, if you didn't say sorry then there's no point in saying sorry now.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to have some chance to get her back, I think "bigger person and attractive" mindset is best. It's worth apologizing sincerely but maybe not dwell on it too much (not repeatedly, e. g.), don't make too much drama, and don't seek "justice". Then transition towards easy-going and attractive.

• what do you mean transition towards easy-going and attractive?

• Don't try to persuade her not to cancel the break up [oops -- don't try to persuade her to cancel the break up]

• hey can i ask you a couple questions over message plz?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• If you want a chance at getting her back.

• she said the comments changed her feelings, but she also did things that hurt me

so would saying sorry even change anything? or make me look desperate?

• Maybe. It makes you look mature.

• Probably might help

What Guys Said 2

• Even if apologizing does not repair the relationship you will feel better for it. It is always best to admit when you make a mistake. Otherwise the memory will live inside your head for a very long time.

• No. It's over