Why do guys always leave the girls they are really into?

WHY? Why does it seem whenever a guy is really into a girl something always happens and they breakup? Makes no sense. or that the guy feels like a low life and says she deserves better. I had my dream guy. We were great together had amazing chemistry and got along great with a lot in common. Very similar indeed. Myself as well as our freinds and family and him saw us being together for awhile. We were really into each other. He then fell into a sort of depression-No job/money was depleating and other things. He closed off for a solid month. Then he told me he wasn't feeling like we were growing closer and was not feeling the feelings he thought he should have for me. Makes no sense going from that to nothing. Could it be the stress? He told amutual friend he needs to get his life in order. He does now work like 2-3 jobs. We do still talk he initiated after bu to see how I was. We joke around and I see him from time to time. We did have sex a few times too. I want to tell him how I still feel but I don't know if thats going to do anything. Why go from being with someone you are so into to nothing or not official anymore? This happen to anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• xD and why do girls stay together with guys that are obviously not into them? xD

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants the benefits of a relationship but not a relationship with you perhaps.

If you're not exclusive and have sex with him, you're simply convenient and he'll put in only as much work as needed to keep the connection for the reason I just stated.

This may be the case, or maybe it isn't. Either way I wouldn't be giving him the benefits if he's not earning them. unless you're cool with a friends with benefits situation. In that case, more power to you.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• The girl drives him away.

• I did nothing wrong. He even said I didn't but who knows. He was the one in the beginning to always say and not go a few days without seeing me. Then why be in contact with me still? Could he ever want something again? Jut sort of blows my mind.

• why does it matter if it's official or not?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should change your question from "All guys" to just "your guy" because not all guys walk out on a great relationship.
    Yours walks out on you and all of a sudden all men do this? Seriously grow up