Is it weird that my ex and I ended on very bad terms but his mom still likes and comments on my pictures and tells me she misses me?

he cheated on me and things ended badly. he even told me to get out of his life and he blocked me. his mom said that he will never find anyone like me and she thinks one day he will realize this. its been over a year, and his mom still stays in contact with me. is this weird or normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda odd but I have heard cases of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• his mom simply likes you and might have wanted you as daughter in law.. that's why she's still in contact with you

What Guys Said 3

• This is fairly common. Just because a relationship ends does not mean everyone from that relationship is gone. Your ex's mom sees you as a good friend.

• Not that weird. My ex who dumped me 24.5 years ago is on minimal contact terms with her parents but I email her mother and send cards quite often to fill in the hole left by their daughter, my exGF.

• common.

What Girls Said 0