If you had something to say to your ex, what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope you enjoyed our short ride, I was the best thing you ever had and will ever have.

Most Helpful Guy

• It worked out for the better...

... for me, at least.

What Girls Said 6

• I still talk to my first one, as he and I have been good friends since childhood. He is an extremely submissive person and the one thing I wish I could get him to listen to is "Don't let other people dictate how you live your life." His friends take advantage of this trait of his and try to persuade him to make bad choices to their benefit.
    The second one is still pouting about our breakup 5 months later. All I really have to say to him is: "Move on." He has been trying to get back at me by trying to talk mutual friends into not being friends with me anymore and by posting stuff that is unmistakably about me on social media.

• you know you were wrong for what you did. i was honestly willing to give it my all, but then you just threw it back in my face for no good reason.

• I'd say go f* yourself with the bs he's trying to initiate

• The best thing I ever did was leave, I'm so happy without you!

• I love how he has that so annoyingly muscular body and handsome face! :-)

• I'm sorry

What Guys Said 1

• Please don't take offence to this, but I am much happier now and I am also glad to see you are too!