My ex dumped me because he didn't want to argue anymore?

Things were amazing and he told me all kinds of bullshit then he just dropped me and told me maybe we can try again in a couple months. I dont think he really cares about me to give up on me like that. Then my friends hacked his account and then he anon harassed me online terribly. I don't know if he will come back, even though he goes back to all of his past people. I am going to leave him alone for now. Things ended bad but I maturely apologized.. any chance of getting back w him.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want him back. Never get back with an ex

Most Helpful Girl

• Try again in a couple of months? How about... ... ... NEVER! Sounds like he just can't handle it and is very immature. Yes, men can't handle fighting with a woman, especially stressful arguments and they want to be alone so they can 'de-stress' themselves. Totally understandable. But a woman makes it worse when she doesn't understand and they force the guy to stay and duke it out. That's not right either. I don't think it would be wise for you to go back to that. You need to truly reevaluate where your values lay, and focus more on building yourself up instead of dealing with foolishness. He is not going to change in a couple of months and then want to come back. By that time if he doesn't, he'll do it all over again or be with somebody else. You have to use logic here. Because that's what it sounds like.

What Guys Said 1

• goood ex

What Girls Said 1

• if it ends Terrible than its not the end.

• is that what you learned from your past?

• Yes!! I've learned that everything in life has to have proper and tame closer to move on. If not later in life your gonna have to talk about it again or he'll come back even after years or months. They allll come back. I've been through worse and all my exes came back at one point