What does my ex really want from me?

So I ended it a few weeks ago after we went on a holiday together. I had not realised how possessive he was of me. When we were away, he was constantly trying to control me and would get so angry if I even talked to another guy. It was actually weird. Anyway, he dealt with me leaving well (did remove me as a FB friend and also my friends)... a couple of weeks later I asked if he wanted me to drop off all his stuff from my house. He said no and about 20 mins later he said "I just want u to know how it breaks my heart that you try and replace me straight away... blah blah blah". All because I added two guys on FB from my work hahaha Anyways we got into a little argument over texts And then he's just like out of the blue "p. s I wanked over all your naughty pics" Things kind of got hot and steamy from then but I'm not sure if he's got feelings for me still or what. Can some guy tell me what they think his motives are? He was quite heartbroken but I don't know what he wants.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants you to be he his backup plan till he finds someone else

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously wants you. But his just got a weird way of showing it.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He needs sex

• He's trying to manipulate you into getting back together with him.