My Separated wife is coming over for dinner. How should I act?

My wife and I seperated about 3 months ago. We have been together 9 years married for about 8 months. she left me for another guy.. We also have 2 children together. There has been a lot of off and on texting between us. she's been using the Hot/Cold treatment with me. She still flirts with me, sometimes lets me kiss her and other times she ignores my calls texts or just acts like she doesn't want 2 get back together. Yesterday i convinced her when she comes to get the kids on Sunday to stay for dinner she agreed. then I asked if she we could fool around she told me she did kinda miss that. My question here is when she comes over how should i act towards her? She lost trust and connection towards me. How can I get that back so we can get back together?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• you poor thing
    just have some self respect and leave that bitch alone

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, fucking run. Slam her, give her the best dicking you ever have and then don't call her, and leave her to her own devices

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Okay this is not working at all. She, number 1 committed adultery in your marriage. So naturally she already lost trust and connection with you. At that point, you need to figure out wither or not you want to get a divorce because you are entitled to that. This separation isn't doing anything. Separation is suppose to help you to grow on your own as a couple and come together when you two are looking to move forward in your marriage. Not for her to be seeing other people. Find a way to raise your 2 children. If she don't want to be a wife to you let alone being your wife at all to have sex with other men. Let her go. She either stop seeing this guy, and come back home to be a devoted wife and mother, or it's done. Put your foot down and give her the ultimatum. Because you two have children and you need to be more concerned about their well being, because it sounds like to me your wife doesn't give a crap. Just wants to run around. Do not tolerate this! Be civil and respectful, but you need to do this now! Or your leaving this marriage. Because neither you or the kids deserve that. I don't agree with divorce, so hopefully she will make the right choice, or prepare for the tough road ahead. I am so sorry you have to go through with this, but her doing this for a month is ridiculous, you need to put a stop to this NOW. A. S. A. P, and do not wait. Please reply back or update if you need to ask more on that issue.

• I understand that i have to give her a ultimatum... but how do i go about doing so? What do i say how do i act? Again she uses the Hot Cold treatment.. I will admit I kind of pushed her in the direction to leave by never really listening 2 her emotional side of things. I just got caught in life stresses. How can i go about showing her that I've bettered myself? I just want my family home safe.

• Just updating we had the dinner it went okay.. I gave her a ultimatum. She has until 12 oclock tonight to deside what she wants if i dont get a response from her by then its over she's outta my life

• I'm glad it went well and thanks for updating to see how your doing. I'm very proud of you for taking that step. I know it had to be hard at some point to do it. That was very brave of you. Overall I pray things go in the direction it needs to go. Hopefully she will make the right choice.

What Guys Said 2

• just act normal

• U said she left u another guy. Where is this guy gone lol? I don't like muddling in the past so I'd personally take it as a chilled dinner if things escalate then then so be it. After that give her the same hot cold treatment she gives to others. But that's just me.