Do you think he is done with the relationship for good?

My ex of 1 year and 4 months broke up with me
he was on summer vacation in another country and started acting somehow asking me why I was with him or why I love him?
we broke up over a stupid argument he told me he isn't ready for a relationship and he needs to work on himself.
I gave him his space but he came and said he doesn't want to stop talking to me and lately we have been talking to each other.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He is done with the relationship for good. For now anyways. His got other stuff in his life that he wants to focus on, and is just not ready to be committed in a relationship. But he still wants to talk to you. So maybe it's just nothing more but platonic at this stage.

• So should I keep talking to him?

• If you want that's totally up to you, but don't expect anything serious at this stage.

• Not completely. I think u should stop talking to him until he figures his shit out.