Girls, Does no contact rule work with my ex?

I have started the no contact rule with my ex fiancè who I emotionally abused for 10 months we started talking again and I kept bringing up I miss her and I want her to take me back but it only ended up hurting me in the end because I kept pushing her away. Is there any chance that the no contact rule will have her wanting to talk to me instead of me constantly talking to her?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• U abused her emotionally she has learned to live life where she isn't being abused.. it's good that u admit u did wrong but ask any woman or man that's been in her shoes of abuse and they say they'd rather be battered than emotionally tortured.. which is what emotional abuse is.. it's torture..

Ur still being emotional abusive to use the no contact rule.. it's not about wanton someone back it's about improving urself.. I doubt she will get back with u.. she has to undo what u done to her for months and when she sees clear she won't take u back... being honest

No contact is solely for ur benefit.. uve now lost someone u love U have to face the consequences and improve how u treat women. It will fade in time the hurt of what u lost but u do see that now don't u? U have to change or ull lose everyone u will ever care about.. start a diary an write ur feelings down it does work honest.. it's one of the 7 steps of grief.. write anything that pops inside ur head and ull amaze urself at what u actually learn about urself.. ull go from grief to anger to sad then to acceptance and it don't matter how long it takes days weeks or months it helps..
    Also hit the gym as well.. keeping fit puts u in a positive mood..
    This is steps to change and improve urself.. force urself out to do stuff.. take time out of dating and start treatin urself better u will treat women better

What Girls Said 15

• Hopefully, she's learned enough not to believe this manipulation. You abused her, correct? Leave her alone. You don't miss her. You miss the control you had in the relationship. Talking to a counselor about this might be a good idea. But don't go back to your ex.

• If you abused her I sincerely hope she forgets about you all together. This is just another form of emotional abuse, leave her alone.

• No it does not work

• Let her go.

• Only is she's pathetic and dumb.

• No. There is too much damage done here 😕

• Just leave her alone and move on. She's already hurt from the abuse and will have an almost impossible time trusting you again.

• She's probably happy to be away from you after emotionally abusing her, dumbass

• Hmm maybe.
    Leave her alone and give her time to miss you.

• It would work on me

• No. get some counseling

• What the fuck? You abused her, you pushed her away. What is NC suppose to do for you? Nothing.

• She's done. The girls faze of breaking up.
    #1- She's in an emotional state
    #2- She's slowly finding her feet again to stand independently
    #3- She's realised she much happier
    Without you because there is no more emotional abuse

• In what ways did you emotionally abuse her?

• I think no contact is the dumbest thing ever