Does my ex like me/want me back?

She was avoiding me at first when I tried texting her. Then I tried again and asked if she wanted to hang out and she said yea. At first she was keeping her distance from me and not very friendly. Then I started flirting with her and she warmed up. We went to this place and she sat down on a couch and wanted me to sit down. I put my around her and then she brought up how it was similar to a place we used to hangout at. Then she brought up why I broke up with her (uncommitted at first). I told her and later she brought it up again. I kissed her and she wanted to do it. We ended up doing it about 5 times. Whenever a hot guy walked by she would say how hot he was and look at me. I would occasionally catch her look at me. We then watched the sunset and she said how it was her first one. Kissed again and things were going great. I saw her phone for a sec and she is texting other guys, not while we were hanging out tho. While we were leaving she got mad over something petty but still left saying bye. I texted her a few hours later saying goodnight and she did the same. Thoughts? (she was also trying to connect with me kinda)

14

Most Helpful Girl

• She is messing with u trying to turn u into her sex toy. It is great u had your sexually fun with her and u may continue to fuck her if u like but do not give in and date her again. She sounds like a bitch trying to make u jealous and fall for her again then she will hurt u again. I do not want u to go through the same thing I did so make her a fuck buddy or leave her alone but do not think or date her again. It is not good bro.

• If she was using me as a fuckbuddy then wouldn't she be trying to make all the moves? She even asked me why i kissed her and shit. And she was eager to know why i broke up with her.

• Keep in mind im the one who broke up with her.

• Yes I know u did but still with any ex be careful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol just f*ck her dude, its clear that she is using you and she is seeing you as a ''sex toy'' which she resolves her needs with getting paid attention from you. Its like, she can sex with ya and kiss but it can't be something serious, jeez there are a lot of girls on the planet go get one ! Lmao.

• how is it clear that she is using me?

• full attention while we were together.

• Ow ye I saw now, well dude she still texts to other guys no matter if she did that while with you or not. The thing is ''she did this shit'' and you must be careful.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• She's using you. If she wanted you back she would stop talking to these others duds and give her full attention to you.

• She's loving the ego massage you're giving her.

• She does sound like she wants you back