If your ex had a miscarriage would you want to know?

I was in a very turbulent relationship for on and off a year. We never used protection and stupidly I thought the pull out was safe. But a couple of months ago I suffered a miscarriage I was only a few weeks gone. The only person I told was my best friend. But I felt so alone and now I hate my ex so much it scares me a little. We tried again with each other but it didn't work because of the fighting.

My best friend thinks I should tell him as a kind of getting it off chest. But I don't really see the point. Would you want to know?

• Yes I would want to know
    40%(4)45%(5)Vote100%(1)
  • No you shouldn't tell him
    30%(3)27%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Other
    30%(3)28%(3)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You should definitely tell him for your own peace of mind. I know how lonely it feels when you have a miscarriage and I understand the hate you have towards him now. But I think if you talked to him all that built up anger will go. It's not good to keep things like this bottled up.