He won't let me move on?

My ex and I had a passionate and strong relationship for about a year.
He went away to uni and decided he would rather be single and get around.
We are civil with each other, tried being friends but it wasn't working out so cut off contact about a month or so ago.
We have been broken up for about 3 months now and he is seeing/sleeping with a mutual friend of ours.
He occasionally tags me in Facebook things and has been liking pretty much every picture I put on Facebook. ANd then a few hours later she will like everything he likes go mine.
I don't want to block either of them because I want to keep it civil and we all have mutual friends and things.
It's really getting to me because I am still in love with him and finding it hard to move on, this isn't helping.

I am also going to see them together this weekend at a party.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He won't let you move on?, well if that is happening means he still has some control over you in some ways at least, like he is still in your heart and it's possible he still loves you or wants you back so he is not letting you move on.

However by reading your post, it doesn't look like he is making any attempt to get back with you, hence more than him not letting you move on, it seems like you are holding yourself back and you are not moving on, or maybe you don't want to ( for whatever reasons)

Most Helpful Girl

• Block you expect on Facebook, get rid of EVERYTHING that you have that he gave you. Delete all the pictures you have of him. Physical pictures needs to be ripped up and discarded. Block phone number and delete it afterwards. And if you were to ever meet him on the streets and he kindly says hello, it's Hi and goodbye. Keep walking and don't talk longer then 5 seconds. Nobody can't force you to move on.

What Guys Said 1

• splash your drink in his face, and tell her she's trash.

What Girls Said 2

• Block them on facebook. Don't go to the party. Take back control. He won't let you move on? No. You are not ready to move on. When will you be ready? When will you get tired of feeling the pain? Only you will know.. Best of luck to you

• Lmao. Does he have a brother? FUCK THAT GUY. settle the score like a BOSS.