Still hopeful, sad 1 week nc?

The guy I was dating needed "time to figure stuff out". We really connected, but as soon as we started LDR, he started going cold. I managed to pressure an answer out of him and he said he didn't know what he wanted. He said he cared for me and while he doesn't want a relationship at the moment, he sees potential (yes we made it exclusive for like a week). He said he was close to saying "I love you"/ He didn't want me to date other guys, nor would he date other girls. I miss him like crazy, but I haven't texted him and I haven't heard from him all week. I am losing hope and slowly adjusting to life w/out him, but I have a little hope. Will he ever contact me or was this an cop out? We never got intimate and he was actually crying (over facetime) about being confused about "us".

Updates:
He was also afraid to get hurt after a bad break up from his ex.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's full of shit. "Time to figure stuff out" is what a pussy says for breakup. It's a ploy to keep you around thinking he'll want you which will never happen. You will not be friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. This is over

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One week is nothing, sister! Try 4 months!

1|0
    0|0
    • Arrr My ex hasn't reached out to me in a month and a half now and we broke up weirdly after five years together, feel so crap...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!