Getting an ex back?

My ex and I were together for 3 years. I broke up with him 4 months ago because I needed to get my life together and just needed some time out of the relationship. Unfortunately, he took this the wrong way and it was a messy break up. About 3 weeks after I broke up with him, he was with another girl and they only lasted a month. It's been 4 months since the break and now he has another new girlfriend and they seem to be happy. His new girl just broke up with her ex a few weeks ago but her new relationship with my ex seems to be working out. Before he met this girl, he tried getting me back and talking to me more, but I still wasn't ready. Now that he is with her he never talks to me and I even tried to see him and he refused. I am determined to get him back and need a little guidance on what to do to win him back and a little insight on why he is being so hot and cold all the time. Thank you for all your help in advance!

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• You've probably completely lost him now. He probably sees you as more trouble that requires much more effort for little or no gain. And being with someone who he gets on really well with and who probably won't break the relationship, he probably sees no reason to be with you any more. The one he's with may seem or is more beneficial to him than you are. And so his interest for you dies, and he gains new interest for someone else.

That's how I'd see it anyway, he probably sees it the same way. So you've probably lost him for good. The only chance you got now is hoping they fall out and break up, otherwise you've probably got no chance.

What Girls Said 1

• You pushed him away and expect him to trust you? More then likely you have lost him. I would let him be for now and in the future if you truly care for someone, you will not push them away. I am experiencing something similar though I did not date the guy for long. Pretty much its been almost 2 weeks of NC after he told me he needed to sort things out. I care for him, but if he comes back I cannot trust that he won't leave me out in the cold again if he has more stress in his life. Your ex wants a good life too, don't expect him to put his life on hold to deal w/your drama w/no guarantee that he will be happy in the relationship.