How do u know when it's time to let go/give up on a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wen you feel like it's just not gonna work

Most Helpful Girl

• when i can no longer envision my future with him.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• If your journey of happiness, joy, and peace is not meet. If that partner does not meet those three requirements then it's over. My partner I used to be with brough me joy, but I was never happy with her nor was at peace. So I ditched her after a year. ( she had several warnings from her friends, my sisters, and she knew herself how she was and wasn't good.)

• I don't think there is a clear way to know that, it's basically a judgement. Now this can be either based on facts, that is what has been happening in the relationship or it can be based on pure feelings, that is how you feel about that.

• Depends on the individuals I suppose everybody has their own reasons for what they do.

• When the other person stops putting in has much into the realationship has you are.

What Girls Said 2

• when you feel like you're getting played with or taken for granted by the other person... you know its time for things to change

• When being in the relationship makes you more sad than it makes you happy, or if only one of you is fighting to make it work.