My ex broke up with me eight month ago due to me having medical issue etci don't talk to him anymore do you still talk to your ex?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I still talk to the ones where the break up was amicable. I like knowing they are doing well in their lives. A few are married, and have kids of their own. And that makes me happy for them.

It's a great thing to be able to be friends with an ex. It means you weren't an asshole and she was a crazy psycho bitch.

And that can be reassuring when you meet that one crazy bitch. At least you can point to evidence and know you're not the fucked up one.

Crazy bitches are always complaining about how every guy they ever dated was an asshole... And all her current guy can think is "No love, it was you."

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont talk to any of my exes. and i never have. an ex is an ex for a reason. no sense in making an awkward situation, when u can avoid it all together. let the past b the past.

What Guys Said 6

• its better you don't talk to your ex ,,,, good that ways

• Hell no. An Ex is a Ex. Its all the past, no need to go back.

• Ocassionally I do now, I ended in bad blood with her but apparently she didn't.

• He sounds like a dick so no don't talk to him

• Let me guess, you had a STD?

• No seizuresseizures I don't have an std.

• I see, I think you should not speak him. If he doesn't stay with you in your hard times, there is no need for him other times too.

• Never have.. never will.

What Girls Said 2

• No I just blocked him a day ago off of social media

• Nope.