Do you have that one ex that you don't really get over?

I have this one ex who I can't let go off. Even if I'm with someone new and I'm happy. When I'm alone I constantly think about this one person. I just want to know does it ever go away? Do you have that one ex that you wished things had worked out differently?

• Yes, I have that one ex that I'm secretly hung up on.
    44%(8)45%(14)Vote46%(6)
  • No, I'm over them
    44%(8)42%(13)Vote38%(5)
  • Other
    12%(2)13%(4)Vote16%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• At the moment no, but there will be someone in your lifetime that you are completely hung up and can't get over

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do. I can relate to how you feel. I know I'll love him until I take my last breathe. There's a place in my heart that just can't heal. Time won't stop me loving him, or fill the empty space reserved just for him

What Guys Said 1

• It will never go away... You'll always think about that person, you may not want to be with them but you will definitely still think about them

What Girls Said 3

• Yes! And it doesn't help that my mom is not over him either. She keeps talking to his mom and they both just go on and on about how how sad it is that we broke up cause they wanted so much to be on the same family and blah blah blah...
    I so hate that. And so does my boyfirend and the guy's girlfriend. It's a very bad story hahaha

• At this moment I no I don't have anyone. I got over my exs though it took a lot of time but I finally got rid of my emotions and thoughts about them.

• You will get over it, but being in a relationship w/someone and you haven't gotten over your ex will really hurt the other person. Keep that in mind and if the feelings for your ex are too strong, save the other person some time and heartbreak and let them go.