Is it really over between us?

Me and this guy from work fell in love. The only problem is we are both in relationships. We have been talking and hanging out at work for a little over a month, we started falling in love with each other a few weeks ago. He quit his job due to what my significant other said to him because his girlfriend called me a bitch for no reason. They didn't know what was going on between us, all that they knew was that we were "friends" from work. Him and his girlfriend got into it one day because I was messaging him on messenger and told him that I missed him and she freaked out. We were talking about leaving our significant others for each other. Our relationships are difficult because we have controlling and abusive significant others. Me and him had been talking for a couple days this week up until Wednesday when all of the sudden he blocked me from Facebook without any explanation. He sent me a message earlier telling me that if his girlfriend was to message me to block her. Later on that night I created a different profile to ask him and his girlfriend why he blocked me. She replies, "he said that you were trying to get him to leave me." I replied, "did he really say that?" she replies, "he wants me to block you
now." I never told him to leave her, not one time ever. His response was, "you're to leave me and my fiance alone... Good bye." "we can't talk anymore" and something about him and his girlfriend, but now he's calling her his "fiancé" which he told me he broke off the engagement to her a few weeks ago. He talks so much sh*t about her, he even sent me inappropriate pics and told me that very same day that he blocked me that he wanted me and only me. Last time he sent me a message like that he told me he did it to get her off of his back and that he didn't mean it. He told me that he loves me and misses me every day. Why would he do what he did or if he did? Do you think it's over for good or is something else going on?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You hang out and fall in love with someone who is in a relationship and you say that you had been called bitch for no reason? Hmm , really interesting really..

• We were having a normal conversation, there was nothing bad said. He told me that he missed me first then I said that I miss my friend too. She had no right to call me a bitch honestly. That's very childish and immature. Regardless of the fact. His girlfriend is crazy and psychotic she quit her job to work on their relationship, the only thing that this crazy bitch has been doing is watching him like a hawk. She basically stayed home to stalk him and tell him who he can and can't talk to. He's a grown ass man, he can do whatever the fu*king he wants honestly. They're not married so he doesn't have to answer to her.

• I dont even care bitches like you to read their posts.. Go on your way.

• Haha if you didn't care then why did you respond? LMAO dumb ass 😂. Secondly, you don't know me enough to call me a bitch so have a fantastic day!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be honest. This whole thing just sounds like a clusterfuck, and if by some chance it's not over, it should be.
    It's never really a good idea to mess around with taken people, no matter the situation. This exact same thing happened to a friend of mine, whose "boyfriend" told her he couldn't wait to leave his wife for her and all of this and that. And then he ended up telling her to leave he and his wife alone too. To me, just the fact that a person is willing to cheat would be a red flag, although both of you were doing it.
    It's already started to blow up, and sounds like it will just turn into a disaster if you just don't leave it alone.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah... I would focus on that part about leaving your abusive SO first.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably something else. Sounds illogical

• I think so

• I'm really confused though. Why send me a message saying that if my girlfriend messages you block her. She said that he didn't want to talk to me anymore because of what I was trying to do, well if that was true why go out of your way to send me that message? It seems a bit odd to me. His girlfriend is crazy! She literally watches his every move. How can you go from saying I love you to blocking someone in the very same day? It makes no sense.