Do you have an ex who broke up with you in the most pathetic way but then begged in the most pathetic way too?

Recently I just get dumped by this guy who claimed he didn't have feeling for me anymore and he did that via text. I was so devastated and couldn't say anything. I was speechless but eventually I accepted it. Then suddenly after a month he came back begging to me like crazy which was so weird because he looked desperate.

21

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah. I lol'd.

• What happened?

• Turned cold overnight, said nothing was wrong when I questioned it, kept being cold and didn't want to meet up as usual, finally said she "couldn't be with anyone right now" via text and gave no explanation, got back in touch a few months later with "hey how's you?" What a load of shite. lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it happens

• Jealous. My boyfriend has cut me off after five years completely and I haven't received one single text message and I haven't even done anything wrong, I'd love to see him beg a little bit lol