Ex liking my pictures?

Ex liking my pictures? My ex-boyfriend broke up with me 3 months ago. A few days ago he tagged me in a quote "love didn't hurt you, someone who didn't know how to love you hurt you.". I replied saying that it's okay and I wish him the best of luck for his life. He didn't answer but I wasn't expecting an answer. It made me confuse but now I'm feeling better about the breakup and I felt good for saying goodbye. Recently he made comments on my Instagram and liked one pic I posted yesterday. His mom who also follows me on Instagram said to me that he had the nerve to bother me after his behavior (he broke up with me via text and in a very cold way). What do you think of all of this?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a normal like ,, as he already said through the quote, love itself didn't hurt you, he did.. because he's the one who didn't know how to love you.
    maybe he wants to be close to you, sort of... as a friend... you know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• he wants to come back. he is trying to say he regrets how he treated you. he is hinting that he wants you back. that's why he didn't reply to the tag quote.

• He doesn't want you to forget him

• He probably misses you.