Do consider flirting and receiving a dick pic cheating?

If you're married and someone you've been flirting with sends you a dick pic, does that equate to cheating? He comments on how he likes your boobs etc through snapchat. He's asked you to hook up, but you've told him if you get a divorce and only after it is finalized, you would consider it.

I want to give my friend advice, but honestly I think they should see a marriage counselor. It seems like since her husband is emotionally distant, she's stopped trying. Obviously, she won't listen and keeps slipping down a short rope. She's already at the point of cheating, but is it the point of no return?

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• A skilled divorce lawyer can probably argue no and win and obviously it's not the same thing as sucking said dick but if I found that on the phone of said wife along with incriminating texts/emails while we are supposed to be in a closed marriage I'm probably going to be pissed and full of wtf? Maybe enough to go to some dating site and find someone to trade naked pics with and see how much she liked/disliked it. If it's an open marriage then there's nothing to be pissed about and I'd just assume it was a meaningless side order to kill the monotony.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, any kind of sexual exchange... cyber sex, nudes, any sexual activity in person, I consider cheating.

Sounds like she and her husband need to communicate better. He needs to make the effort as well as her, but she needs to delicately bring it up. If it sounds like she's attacking him, what he's not doing and such, he won't be as responsive. Instead maybe she should try to focus on the positives she likes about her husband, and ask him for that.

What Guys Said 9

• The point of no return is cheating itself. She should definitely leave her husband if this is what she's doing. If she actually loves her husband she'd stop talking to this other guy and try to fix the marriage. All and all though. It's up to her.

• If you accept in any way and you know if you did csuse you know yourself best then yes

But if it was shoved down your throat then a maybe dependingg on what you do afterwards

• Depends how deepseeded this is. She hasn't physically done anything she can't come back from. But mentally/emotionally? No way to tell. She may be at the point of being done and won't approach her man until it's with divorce papers.

• It's cheating regardless and an idea is very hard to kill once it starts.

• "He's asked you to hook up, but you've told him if you get a divorce and only after it is finalized, you would consider it." thats fucked up. she deffinitly shouldn't be talking to a guy like that.

• Flirting, no. Dick pictures, yeah :/

• Yes. That could easily be considered cheating. she can still turn back though.

• uh-huh.

• how dare married women talk to other men?

What Girls Said 10

• Sooo the dick pic is where you start worrying, not that she's showing her boobs to someone else while she's married? That she flirted to te point he compliments her body and sends photos? THAT is cheating on its own.

I'd say she needs to tell her husband, he deserves better or he needs to shape up and realise he's not treating his wife properly either. They're both doing things wrong right now. So yes, counselling or divorce. The fact she'd even say "well, if i get a divorce..." shows she isn't even that invested.

She's cheating though.

• I consider getting sent photos cheating, but the way she worded it when the guy asked her for a hook up "If she gets a divorce, but only after they've finalized it. Then would consider" sounds fucked to me if she's considering having sex with another man while she's married...

• yes, its cheating. If you have to sneak it in fear of the consequences you know your not doing something right.

• Whenever you do something that you don't want your partner to know, it's cheating.

• Sounds like they shouldn't be married, and yes that's cheating.

• In her mind she has already left her husband. She is not cheating. She needs to get a divorce and stop living in limbo

• Yes.

• I would say so

• Cheating I mean why flirt so sexual for it to lead to a dick pic

• Yes.