Girl trying to get a reaction out of me?

Hi people,

i have aver been seeing this girl, we have had a massive argument and I know she has been hiding things on Facebook from me, anyways at work I became depressed because of her and family life, she said I never listen to her and we had a talk and she asked me for space and to text her in a month when I'm feeling better and maybe we can start talking again, anyways a few days into her asking for space and me being honest with her about my feelings for her she suddenly posts something on Facebook saying " i appreciate honesty more than anything, if you tell me what it is up front you gave me the choice to take it or leave it, I respect that" now this is exactly what I said and done for her for a couple of months this was yesterday and she hasn't posted anything since that and she normally hides things from me on there so my question is if you wanted space and you say let's cut ties until your better why let me see something like that that will get me thinking she is trying to get a reaction from me isn't she

11

What Girls Said 1

• She probably is talking to you, yes

• She asked for space so how do I play this then did she want me to text because what she posted is exactly what I done?

• It's just such a weird thing for her to put up after she said cut ties, I don't want to push her away, I do feel better but she could of been talking to anyone it's just weird she lets me see that could she be slating me or actually trying to get my attention

• I think if you send her one nice text you won't push her away. It might be nice to show her that you still care. But don't overdo it, and don't keep texting her if she doesn't respond.

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible she is trying to get a reaction out of you.