Is it a bad idea to be on GAG after a break up?

It seems like every question reminds me of my ex boyfriend. Any question regarding sex or relationships. Even skimming over Mytake pictures is really depressing me

• Yes
  • No
update

43

Most Helpful Guy

• not to be rude but that seems like a you problem. If you feel the need to do something else, do something else. There's a whole lot of websites on the internet. Whenever I'm feeling depressed I just watch Markiplier or Jacksepticeye on YouTube.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can block the topics about dating, relationship and sex until you're ready to read those questions again :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I would say yes, it is a good idea. I am sure there are lot of supportive people who can understand what you are going through right now.

• There's never really a "good" time to be on GAG. I just use this to pass the time

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry 😔 But eventually you'll be happy again. It's not a bad idea, offer advice.

• Go do something else

• After a breakup people go through a similar grieving process as some who's loved one has died. Reminiscing is part of the grieving process after a breakup. It's important to grieve so you can gradually start to heal