Do guys keep images of their ex?

do they delete the chat conversation after a break up?

319

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke up with someone I really loved and cared for about two months ago. I am dating someone new and she is awesome. I recently started deleting the photos of my ex. It is normal. Over time he will delete them. If you point it out that he still has her photo, it will be a problem. Trust me. It takes time for guys to get over an ex. It takes guys a lot longer than women. But this is normal. If you flip out, he will never trust you. If you just let it be. He will move on. I held on to the photos because they were great memories. Now that I am building new memories with my new girl, I have been deleting the old photos of my ex. Just have some compassion. Don't judge. Relax. Be a "better option."

• "I broke up with someone I really loved and cared for about two months ago"
      " I really loved and cared"
      "LOVED AND CARED"

Most Helpful Girl

• Chat conversations I dont think they'd care one way or the other. Images are a different matter, if you have ever sent a guy or an ex a nude selfie then there's 98% chance he still has it somewhere on a hardrive somewhere with other girls who sent them. At my school there was a bit of a thing where guys would share nude selfies of girl, it was at the stage where when I was going through an ex boyfriend's computer there was pics of nearly every girl in school. Thats why I never send nude selfies anymore not that it matters because once the pic is on the web there's no taking it back.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• Pac's were just beginning to get popular when me and my X split up. I kept a few pics for a while after that but I have gotten rid of all of them now

• It depends... Sometimes i have to do it to turn the page so i do it. Being nostalgic and dreaming all the time about the past doesn't help to go forward. we need to kick our own ass sometimes.

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles :-)

• I delete the conversations and any photos that I had. If you still have them, then you have not moved on. Consequently, you should not be with someone else then either.

• I think most guys would just delete it.

• I have an external hard drive where I moved all that stuff and then deleted it from easy, daily viewing. Maybe some day when I'm an old guy, I'll look through those pictures. Until then, I made it hard for me to access them and to prevent them from showing up in my daily activities. It was a critical part for me to move on each time.

• I still have videos of exes sucking my dick

• I would not do that, since it's pieces of my life.
    They would be locked somewhere, on a place that's not really reachable.

But not deleted if there is some good or neutral feelings after that.

• Generally Men Delete all kinds of stuff related to their ex immediately or after some time, but they won't keep them for the ages. May be few might stay bi-mistakenly, If the guy is really coming over her. But few can't come out her or her thoughts and always keep them in trouble. These kinds of people store all the things without deleting the old stuff. No one can save this poor Guy.

• Hell I still fap to my ex sometimes (kept a few naked pics before she got fat) even after 12 years. I imagine I'm not the only one.

• Admittedly, I have kept some pictures, chat logs, videos etc of exes. Sometimes in purpose, sometimes accidentally until one day finding hem buried deep in my external hard drive!

• I keep everything don't know why, it's imporant for me.

• Just nudes to share with your buddies and strangers online and to fap

• I have a laptop folder of women I've boned. If I ever had their picture

• i have one. my friend has 10? he took it wiht his camera and i didn't want them

• Well I loved and cared about her so i keep the pics!! They were great times and memories for me.

She did actually once ask me to delete all of her pics... sadly :(. I did a few but the rest I kept, nothing bad or sexy like that I'd use against her, just normal picks of us or her that I like to remember... is that so wrong 😭

• All evidence of that person is gone. They are history.

• Never have. Never will. They are out of my mind forever

• one of my exes had an absolutely huuugeeee monster penis, i had to save the pics because its not likely i ever get to see one that big ever again

• @Silverware lol how come?

• Because you send them all these sexy pics and then they break up with u

What Girls Said 2

• I hope not!!!

• They keep them.