Should women not get a penny in the divorce if they let themselves go and/or don't put out for their husband?

If a male files for divorce and his reason that his wife has let herself go and does not want to improve her appearance for him and/or she does not have sex with him or rarely (months) puts out.

Do you think the woman therefore should not allowed to get any spousal support payments and money from the male in the divorce proceedings and leave with what ever property she owned?

If said properties were paid partially by both spouses who ever placed more money down gets to keep it.

• Yes
    18%(2)29%(5)Vote50%(3)
  • No
    82%(9)71%(12)Vote50%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• women shouldn't get anything regardless or at least on a case by case basis

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like the way this is phrased basically says that money from the guy should equate to having sex and having a hot wife.. I personally am in favor of having prenups and people getting whatever they've put in, and I do also believe that both people should keep up themselves, so it's more of the reasoning behind this that I disagree with.

• No, they said "I take you as my husband/wife in good and bad". He was expecting to live with her all his life. Then he must have been aware that she was going to change and grow. He should love her for who she is. so the divorce should go as normal.

• i think it gives females to grounds to divorce their husband when their husband has hair loss, if you didn't marry him bald then its just as equal

What Guys Said 2

• Women shouldn't get a penny of a man's money from divorce proceedings. Times have changed. Most women work nowadays and make their own money. Everything should be split 50/50 in terms of a house and possessions and the man should keep his money and the woman should keep her money and both parents should cough up child support payments for their offspring.

Do I think people should get divorced because their partner has let themselves go? Do I think people should get divorced if their partner gets lazy in the bedroom? Well that's not for me to decide but the man should not be taken the cleaners regardless of the reasons for divorce in the first place.

• That is not grounds for divorce at all in the first place.