Should the girl call the guy after the break up?

okay. so I was dating this guy for almost 8mths. at first, everything was good until it turned ugly.the last few months we were together we were on and off. until when he finally moved back to his hometown and we were supposedly going to do this long distance.it didn't work out. he finally ended it by saying to me toleave him alone and its best if we don't talk so I should just moved on.okay so yea I pretty much got dumped. but despite we've been through and I went through like hell crazy. I still want him back. not to sound like a pathetic x lamer.but its because what sometimes a real love can do to a person.

so I'm waiting for this hopeless phonecall from him but I highly doubt he will call back.(btw, we just recently broken up) now I relle wanted to take the first move and call him. what should I do? I don't wanna lower my pride or anything and discover he's already dating someone or he doesn't really want anything to do with me. but you see. its hard to get rid of this feeling I have inside me so I don't know what to do!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• absolutely NOT. if he said for you to leave him alone and move on then he means just that. I know it's hard but you're only going to hurt yourself by phoning him only to be ignored and hung up on. I know because that's what I went through with my recent ex. I know you want him back, but you gotta ask yourself, how can you be with someone who clearly doesn't want to be with you. since this is recent, it'll seem like an impossible feat. first you have to accept that it's over, then you can grieve about the fact that it's over. I don't know how long that'll take you. it's different for everyone. after grieving the relationship you need to let yourself heal and get yourself together.

what you need is your self respect and confidence back. you need to believe that you can stand tall and strong without him in your life. a man who will shy away from someone who loves him isn't a man who loves you. because if he did he'd be shouting his love for you from the top of a mountain instead of hiding from you. you just need to let him go. I know it's hard but you no choice at this point as he's made it clear that he wants out of this relationship. so just focus on you because you're the most important person in your life. start taking care of yourself. keep yourself busy. do things that make you feel good. if you wanna cry, cry. if you wanna scream, scream. whatever you do, just make sure that you are your priority and no one else. this is your time to focus on you so make use of it.

• Hi tell me more about yourself.. you seems interesting to talk to.. you made a really good sense in what you have commented to my questions. I would like to get to know you more if you don't mind..Anywayz, you can just call me "simply". and my email is ima_natural_gerl@yahoo.com

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1