My asshole ex is playing games , I need a man's logic?

Hi everyone.

My much younger boyfriend broke up with me almost 2 years ago (I was 21 and he was 17) after 3 years together and was a compulsive liar. He deleted me off Facebook and every other social media but never blocked me even though I was frantic at first and sent 100 messages probably. Long story short , yesterday I got a request on instagram from him asking to follow me. 30 minutes later he cancelled the request. I messaged and asked what that was about and he said his friends did it while he was sleeping and it wasn't him. If I do ever message he does reply but very rudely and never has a kind thing to say. He blocks me on Facebook and unblocks me continually. What is going on? I can't understand this mentality , he acts like he hates me but he says he wishes me the best and then ends the convo. Thanks everyone xxx

03

What Guys Said 3

• Block him everywhere. Delete him from everything. Turn round, walk away and find a less immature, childish boyfriend. Someone that, at least, tries to treat you right.

Welcome to GAG, as well! I hope you enjoy your stay, however short or however long!

• 'his friends did it' taht's a lie... He's lying to himself, he can't move on

• You block him and unfriend him everywhere. Move on and cut any possible path of communication off.

What Girls Said 0