Pleaaaaaaaaaase help I beg u?

I broke with my ex and after 8 months i asked him back he was like really happy to see me he told me that he wa ts me back... but now i just discovered that he stills talkingto his ex i asked him abouther and i even said that if he ever stills likes her i can disappear from his life but he refused and told me that i don't haveto worry about her and he still want me but its always botheringme the fact thathe is still talking to her !!! Should i leave him and move on or give him a chance

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you could give him a chance because you may lose him even tho he hadn't any mean intentions. Tell him that you don't feel comfortable. Personally, I believe that if he says so, it must be so. Don't worry.

• Yes especially when i told him that i can disappear he was like no im sorry because i wasn't honest but u don't have to worry

• Yeah! Don't worry :) Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• If he says don't worry about the ex, then you have nothing to worry about. Just trust him.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should wait for a while and watch his actions.

• Depends on that guy, is the ex just a friend now, or does he still care

• I have no idea i asked if he still like her or has feelings for her i told him that i can disappear from his life and never distrub again but he told me that he wants me and he is sorry for not telling me about her what should i do

• I was clear i told him that if there a 0,000000001 chance that maybe he still like her i can leave immediately but he was like no don't leave and he said that i have nothing to worry about

• Guess you could give him a chance. On the condition that he doesn't make you doubt.

What Girls Said 4

• He needs to make a decision... it bothers you that he's still in contact with his ex, so he needs to put your feelings first and respect his relationship. There an ex for a reason but yet you have history. I don't think he should have contact with her knowing that it bothers you, period. You're his girlfriend, not her.

• leave him... he is part of your past now

• Move on

• I think you should give him a chance