Accidentally sent my ex a text ABOUT HIM instead of to my my closest friend?

I caught up with my ex last week because he wanted to talk, some things he said left me a little bit confused I guess so I was talking about it to my friend in text and I must have got confused or something (plus his name was under hers in my messages) and I had sent him the message about him that I was suppose to send to her I absolutely freaked out and was like please don't read that brb setting myself on fire because wow I was so embarrassed I was pretty much ready to never leave the house again. But turns out I was quick enough when trying to delete it before it sent and the message never got to him apparently but it said it went through on my phone anyway turns out that was even more embarrassing then if he had just read the message D:

Most Helpful Guy

• Why be more embarrassed? Just tell him you were talking to your friend, any guy should be okay with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its okay, this happens to us sometimes but there are worse things LOL.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Damn bad luck.. He's gonna read that

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure what the question is here