• Ask
  • myTake

My ex boyfriend is very passive aggressive towards me?

My ex boyfriend dumped me almost a year ago, its been very hard for me to get over him. The entire time he has played games with me, stringing me... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• im sorry you had to go through this hun. I have been throught the same I know how you feel. um I'm not sure wot you mean by passive agressive. like agressive emotionally , verbally? not physical. well if that's the case then I no how ya feel. well frm my experince is tht a guy will do tht if he is very insecure bout himself. I used to blame it on me but its bout them feeling like crap so they make you feel worthless so you get to the point where you fink no one will want you but him . then he wnt have those fears of you leaving him.so he becomes posessive and plays games with you. write this bloke off, stop talkin to him. onestly he isn't worth it.

• Ya, he did make me feel like he would be the only one to love me... I'm glad you can relate... he is passive aggressive in an emotional way and does little things that are obviously directed towards me but I'm sure he could come up with some excuse if I ever brought them up to him (sorry this is vague). its all so stupid and immature.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• yeah I totally understand. plays with ur emotions and tries to make you jelous. dump this guy hun. you need toohugsx

• what are the things he is doing?

• I don't want to put too much details and its actually really hard to put into words (I know that's lame) but I feel like he does things that he knows will bother me and get under my skin (like try and make me jealous or do things to exclude me from my friends in a very mean way). I hope that makes sense to u. but basically being involved in my life even though I don't want to talk to him and doing things to effect me when he should be gone.