Im very hurt by my situation and I dont know what to do?

I really love this girl we went out for almost 3 years i chased her for 10 months after she broke up with me She made a new kik i found out today i dont know it though she was talking to me over the phone for 3 hours in June we were laughing and joking then she stops i didn't wanna come on strong when we were talking now she has a boyfriend and completely kicked me out of her life but she's the one who left me because she started liking someone new i recently travled to go see her i texted her to let her know when i was out there she told me to go home and leave me alone the walk was 4 hours i treated her like a queen I've been knowing her 4 years and i dont know what to do it really hurts because i lost the love of my life

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her time you calm down

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Well all you can do is cut her out and move on as she has. It'll be hard. and take time. But the moreeffort you make on her is wasted

• That's what you get with boyfriend girlfriend relationships, here today gone tomorrow. Next time save your heart for someone genuine and who will commit to you for the long term rather than just for fun or cheap sex.

What Guys Said 2

• Well you also need to cut off all contact with her and live your life. Why are you still trying to have her in your life? . Logically you shouldn't do that. She has moved on, so you should also do the same thing.

• Can't say I sympathise with you. You are too foolish and too naive. You are basically inviting her to take advantage of you, and she did.