Crazy ex girlfriend. What should I do?

Long story short. My girlfriend for 2 years ended things. We've been on and off lately. Id do the no contact rule and usually the 3rd day she'd beg for me back. But Since the last break up, It's been 8 days now without any contact. She hasn't tried talking to me. Last thing I knew is that she blocked my number. I know she cares a lot still. The reason for the fights is because I caught her texting another guy and I made a big deal out of it (who wouldn't) and I know she finds the guy attractive and she works with him. She claimed they were talking about work lol. She favorites things on social media like "Every day we don't talk, I hate you more and more" and other small things that I can tell she cares deeply but is hurt. I'll admit I did do wrong in the relationship. I didn't treat her like I should've at first but I started fixing myself. But during this past week, I've changed and realized how much she means to me and will treat her like a princess. I just don't know if I should try contacting her so soon. I read online that you should give a month break and allow things to cool down and don't rush back into it. But I know we both miss each other. What should I do?

i tried texting her and said how I saw something and it reminded me of a good memory but it didn't go through because I'm still blocked. I was thinking of texting her off a different phone and telling her how much I changed and that she deserves nothing but the best and will be treated like a princess and that she should unblock me. I would also mention if she really doesn't want to continue with me then I'll leave her alone forever. I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Or if it's too early..

11

What Girls Said 1

• If you're sincere about your feelings, then text her now. There's no use prolonging it. (The purpose of waiting is simply to be sure you have thought everything through clearly.)

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to express yourself then you should do it now, don't delay it don't let the time pass by.